Call for Submission for Short Fashion Films
The Bán Imre College for Advanced Studies in Cultural Studies of the University of Debrecen invites higher education students to submit their short fashion films to the first international fashion video festival being organised in Debrecen, Hungary.
The films will be screened on 7th May 2018 as part of the “Fashion Festival
Debrecen Divatfesztivál” (to be held between 7 and 9 May 2018).
- All submissions must have a FASHION THEME! Anything goes which is related to fashion and clothing
– All movies need to have English subtitles.
- Your film must be no less than 1 and no longer than 20
- All submissions must be original. The participants need to include a declaration stating that the sender holds the copyright for the submitted material.
- Please attach a short biography of the director and members of the crew to your material (3-5 lines).
You can enter your submission by emailing it to the following email address as a wetransfer attachment until April 30rd, 2018 – 11 PM CET: email@example.com
Required resolution: 1920×1080 (Full HD), required file format: .mp4 or .mov.
All participants will receive a participation certificate and winners will be awarded.
If a participant is not able to travel, they can send in their submission.
There is no submission fee, and an active student status is required from at least one member of the crew.